Ladies' Literary Club Building
*Please note that we are currently only accepting a limited number of reservations, and we are not able to book more than a month in advance at this time. Please call (801) 521-7969 for more information.*
The Ladies' Literary Club Building is a fantastic space for concerts, piano recitals, awards ceremonies, lectures, nonprofit gatherings, weddings, receptions, corporate events and family celebrations!
Looking for a unique, elegant setting for your upcoming event that is rich in history and convenient to downtown, the Avenues and University of Utah? Ladies' Literary Club Building may be just the right place.
Available for your event use:
- Large main hall to accomodate 150 people seated at rounds, 180 people theater style, or 300 for a reception
- Fully lit, curtained stage with a Steinway grand piano
- Assorted tables (banquet and rounds) and antique chairs
- Up to 14 linens in a wide range of colors included in the rental
- Additional space available (included in basic rental rate) including the conveniently located Drawing Room, upstairs Library/Board Room with balcony, kitchen, and front patio overlooking South Temple.
Please note that there is a $500 minimum booking fee.