Tour schedule and Information:
Please Note: The McCune Mansion is an event venue and working business. If an event is scheduled at the mansion at the time of your tour, your tour may be rescheduled, or if you prefer cancelled and your money refunded. This applies to both regularly scheduled tours and private tours.
Regularly Scheduled Tours:
- Tours are available to the general public and registration is required.
- 2017 tours will be on the second Tuesday of each month, March through November. Regisration will close at 5:00 pm on the evening before each tour.
- 2017 Dates:
- March 14
- April 11
- May 9
- June 13
- July 11
- August 8
- September 12
- October 10
- November 14
- Tours start at 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Each tour is about 50 minutes long. Each tour will be limited to 20 patrons.
- Tours are $10 per person.
- All tours of the McCune Mansion are led by professional volunteers of Preservation Utah, a nonprofit dedicated to keeping the past alive, not only for preservation, but to inspire and provoke a more creative present and sustainable future.
- All questions regarding tours should be directed to Preservation Utah or your on-site docent, not the McCune Mansion.
- Children may come on the tour, however it is not recommended. If you feel your child/children will enjoy the tour, each child must be registered and pay the $10.00 fee.
- Babies-in-arms at all times are permitted and do not need to pay the registration fee.
- Pets are not allowed in the mansion.
- This tour is fully ADA accessible.
- Service dogs are allowed in the building.
Private tours at times other than the second Tuesday can be scheduled. Each private tour requires a $100.00 booking fee. Tours are limited to no more than 20 people and each person is an additional $10. If your group is larger than 20 people you will need to schedule more than one tour. Each tour requires its own booking fee.
- Private tours are available on week days, during the daytime hours only. No evening tours.
- Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Contact Kathy Nielsenat (801) 533-0858 extension 104 to arrange your tour.
After you have scheduled your tour with Kathy and have received confirmation, click here to pay for your private tour. For assistance with processing your payment, please call Liz at (801) 533-0858 extension 107.