- Feasibility studies -- what they are and what they aren't
- Establishing the objectives of the participants
- Legal and political constraints
- Pertinent real estate market factors
- Ways to intervene in the development process
- Building constraints
- The concepts of cost, price, value and "the gap"
- The basics of pro forma analysis
- Reaching the feasibility conclusion
Redeveloping Historic Buildings - Measuring the Possibilities
Learn the ins and outs of historic property real estate with this special pre-conference workshop conducted by Utah Heritage Foundation with internationally-renowned preservation economist Donovan Rypkema. More details to follow.
When: May 12, 2011, 9 a.m. to 12 noon. Breakfast included.
How much: $50; not included in All-In-One registration.
Read on for a tentative agenda.