May 11, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Tickets are $50 per person and includes a docent guided tour of each home, with light food and drinks at each home.
There are no physical tickets for the tour and all attendees will need to check-in at the Tour Headquarters at tent in front of the Historic 27th Ward Chapel at 185 North P Street.
The homes featured on the Avenues After Hours Tour are different from those featured on the daytime Historic Homes Tour.
Tour attendees should be aware of the following before going on the tour:
- None of the homes are wheelchair accesible, and all have stairs. Attendees should watch their step around and in all parts of homes.
- Attendees will be provided shoe covers to be worn inside all homes; attendees may also visit the homes in socks, but not barefoot.
- Pets are not allowed inside homes.
- All homes are private residences and are only available to tour during the time and night of our tour. We will not reveal the names of the homeowners, nor we will reveal the addresses of homes prior to the tour.
- Photography is permitted only outside the homes and is prohibited inside.
- Attendees are not required to visit all the homes, and may go to each home at their leisure during open hours.